Sundance Ski Properties
Created by Robert Redford, Sundance is a haven for discovery and inspiration that offers diverse mountain recreation experiences year round. Sundance features both day and night skiing, snowboarding and cross country skiing. Only an hour’s drive from Salt Lake City and 45 minutes from Park City, Sundance is the resort you’ve dreamed about. Sundance features rustically elegant mountain cottages that echo the simplicity of their natural setting, award winning dining, a Native American inspired spa, and an Art Shack that features classes in painting, pottery and jewelry making. For more information on Sundance, call 801-225-4107 or visit www.sundanceresort.com.
- Enjoy night skiing on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights from 4:30 pm – 9 pm.
- New lift offers direct access to existing runs and back mountain.
- Sundance mountain recreation includes skiing, snowboarding and night skiing, as well as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
- In addition to 42 alpine ski runs, Sundance offers 26 kilometers of groomed cross-country trails and 10 kilometers of separate snowshoeing trails.
- Sundance’s team of PSIA certified ski and snowboard instructors are experienced in teaching all levels of adults and children.