Summit Sotheby’s International Realty Awarded Best of State 2014
Summit Sotheby’s International Realty was recently awarded “Best of State” in the Real Estate Brokerage Services category by Utah’s premier recognition and awards program. The “Best of State” Utah awards recognize Utah businesses, organizations and individuals who have made significant and innovative contributions to the quality of life in the state. A panel of expert judges from across the state selects winners by scoring nominees based on the overall quality of a company’s program, innovation, and contribution to the quality of life in Utah.
Sotheby’s International Realty brand is recognized worldwide as an established, proven brand to sell properties at all price points. In 2013, Sotheby’s International Realty won Franchise Business Review’s 2013 Best in Category for Real Estate Satisfaction, and was named to its top 50 Companies for Client Satisfaction.
What makes Summit Sotheby’s International Realty the “Best of State” in Utah?
1. Sotheby’s brand has a rich history, heritage and sophistication that is often imitated, but never duplicated. View “Sotheby’s Today” video
2. “Sotheby’s Cares” – We believe in giving back to our community. Click here to see how we gave back over $50,000 to local charities in 2013
3. Our exclusive affiliation with the Sotheby’s Auction House give us access to the world’s most affluent clientele. View Sotheby’s Auction House video
4. The Sotheby’s International Realty strategic marketing plan generates 800+ million worldwide impressions to expose every property we represent. View “Our Marketing Strategy” video
7. SummitSothebysRealty.com features language conversion (16 human-translated languages), currency conversions and metric conversions
8. Feature all our properties on LuxuryRealEstate.com and DuPontRegistry.com
9. Exclusive online real estate partner for Hong Kong Tatler, a premiere luxury lifestyle resource since 1977
10. Property photography and videography by exclusive, full-time Sotheby’s photographers
“Summit Sotheby’s International Realty sales associates have shown a long-standing commitment to real estate professionalism in Utah and across the globe,” said Thomas Wright, President and Principal Broker at Summit Sotheby’s International Realty. “Every day I am astounded at the level of confidence and dedication each of our sales associates has to customer satisfaction. I am immensely pleased and proud to receive this recognition in honor of our company and its sales associates.”